Other Immigration Matters
When faced with an immigration matter, it is important to have legal representation you can trust. Your attorney advocates for you and keeps you informed throughout your immigration case. With an experienced immigration attorney working on your behalf, you can be confident that your legal needs will be handled completely.
- Removal defense
- Cancellation of removal
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS)
- Employment authorization
- Petitions under the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
- O nonimmigrant visas for individuals with extraordinary ability and their families
- P nonimmigrant visas for athletes and internationally recognized entertainers and their families
- R nonimmigrant visas for religious workers and their families
- U nonimmigrant visas for victims of crimes
- Waivers of inadmissibility
- Provisional waivers
The immigration system can be challenging to navigate if you are unfamiliar with it. Krispin Law is a full-service immigration law firm that represents clients at every step of their immigration journey. With our many years of experience with the U.S. immigration system and courts, we will represent you and advocate for your interests from the beginning of your case until it is resolved.
Experienced, Straightforward Advocacy for Immigration Matters
At Krispin Law, our purpose is to help our clients live securely, able to seek work and be with their families. Most of all, we want them to have the peace of mind that comes from knowing they have a skilled immigration attorney on their side. Attorney Hannah Krispin has many years of experience in immigration law and has successfully represented numerous clients in a wide variety of immigration matters.
Individuals facing an immigration matter deserve straightforward advice, not false promises. At Krispin Law, we respect our clients by giving them our objective assessment of whether they have a viable case based on our years of experience in immigration law, as well as our dedicated advocacy.
To learn more about how our law firm can represent you in your immigration needs, we invite you to contact Krispin Law to schedule a consultation. We offer both in-person and virtual consultations for your convenience.